One-on-One Executive Leadership Coaching Experiences with signature tracks for today's leaders
LaTonya Wilkins offers 1:1 leadership coaching experiences to mid- and- senior-level leaders. Her typical clients are women CEOs, C-Suite executives, middle managers, and academics promoted to leadership positions. LaTonya offers five signature coaching tracks as a starting point for leaders. Are you finding that you want to be coached on more than one track, or on something else? No problem. We can hop on a complimentary clarity session call and go from there.
- Leading in Today’s Workplace
- Growing into Your Executive Role
- Leading Below the Surface
- Building a Culture of Belonging + Psychological Safety
- Navigating a “Glass Cliff” Setback
- Three 45-minute sessions a month
- There is a six-month minimum, but most of our coaching clients choose to continue for a year
Change Coaches Tools and Resources Included in a Coaching Experience
- Leadership + Team Effectiveness assessment alongside an assessment of your choice
- Access our library of coaching tools including stakeholder management, identifying and addressing triggers, journaling prompts, values inventories, and more!
Sample Coaching Experience Outcomes:
- Develop and grow into your own leadership philosophy; not ones prescribed that don’t fit our values or instincts
- Lead your team with confidence and authenticity resulting in increased productivity, REAL relationships, and laser clarity
- Healing and thriving after a career setback
- Navigate conflict organically and effectively
- Build and thrive in psychologically safe teams
- Move away from burnout while finding more joy in your daily workday
- Learn how to lead in today’s workplace to build thriving teams that excel across differences
Contact us to get started with your one-on-one coaching experience
Click the button below to fill out an interest form and tell us more about yourself, and what you are hoping to achieve in 1:1 coaching. We will respond within 48 hours with more detaulsContact us to get started
Founder of Change Coaches and Author of Leading Below the Surface, LaTonya Wilkins coaches CEOs, senior executives, and teams around the world. Global leaders typically call LaTonya when they are facing the following challenges: creating psychologically safe teams, improving connections across differences, effectively coaching their team to create accountability and trust, and building sustainable cultures of belonging.
LaTonya is a sought-after coach and keynote speaker who has inspired audiences across industries. She built her career working in HR, talent management, and learning and development at Fortune 500 companies before teaching and taking on progressive leadership roles at the University of Illinois’ Gies College of Business. LaTonya’s best-selling book Leading Below the Surface: How to Build Real (and Psychologically Safe) Relationships with People Who Are Different from You was recently featured as a top inclusion book for executives on seniorexecutive.com. It was also named one of the best psychological safety books of 2023 by Book Riot. LaTonya has been recognized as an excellent instructor by her undergraduate and MBA students.
LaTonya has been featured in publications such as Fast Company, the Los Angeles Times, NPR, Well+Good, and Inc Magazine, and was named a LinkedIn Top Voice in 2024. She is also currently an Adjunct MBA Lecturer for the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.